Thawte Wildcard Certificate
As the first international certificate authority, Thawte—now powered by DigiCert—has been providing a range of TLS/ SSL certificates to customers in more than 190 countries, for nearly 25 years. Our site seal, available in 18 languages, provides visual proof that your site is secure—everywhere. Started as an open-source project, Thawte has been customer focused since the beginning. This mindset is the source of our award-winning customer support. Thawte runs on DigiCert’s hyper-converged infrastructure with the highest levels of throughput, reliability and speed. DigiCert has
invested more in its infrastructure in recent years than any other certificate authority in the world, providing the industry’s most trusted roots.
Thawte wildcard is the perfect certificate for midsize organisation needing a secure connection for their website mail server. Unlike regular SSL certificates, Thawte wildcard SSL secures multiple subdomains within the same domain from a single ssl certificate
Customers who feel secure online are more likely to complete a purchase, personalize their profile, and return to a website. SSL certificates from Thawte powered by DigiCert, provide robust authentication and encryption, assuring your customers that their data and transactions are secure.
Features & Benefits
- All products support multiple domains
- Unlimited server licensing
- Compatible with most browsers and operating systems
- Protects your website or email traffic with RSA 2048+ encryption
- All products and features available through the API
- Add up to 250 additional domain names to one certificate when you purchase a SAN Certificate with a Thawte SSL Certificate
- A Thawte Wildcard SSL to help you secure multiple subdomain on a single domain.
- Meets PCI compliance requirements for secure Credit Card transactions
- Unlimited free reissues for the life of the certificate
- For more information please view the product information in DigiCert® CertCentral